LAKEWOOD CITY COUNCIL
Monday, June 18, 2012
City of Lakewood
City Council Chambers
6000 Main Street SW
Lakewood, WA 98499
Call to Order
City Manager Report
Proclamations and Presentations
1. Recognizing the Lakewood Police Department Basketball Team - Coaches Rick Barnard and Jeff Alwine, and Team members Noah Dier, Jeff Martin, Ken Henson, Les Bunton, Evan Brady, Pedro Chamblis, Ryan Larson, Tim Borchardt, Jeremy James and Pete Johnson
C O N S E N T A G E N D A
(1) A. Approval of the minutes of the City Council meeting of June 4, 2012.
(7) B. Approval of the minutes of the City Council Study Session of June 11, 2012.
(12) C. Approval of payroll check numbers 112719 to 112731, and direct deposits and automated clearing house in the amount of $1,232,895.69, for the period May 16 - 31, 2012.
(13) D. Approval of claim voucher numbers 53012, 66720 through 66815, in the amount of $688,583.38, for the period ending May 31, 2012.
(23) E. Approval of claim voucher numbers 66816 through 66903, in the amount of $543,557.72, for the period ending June 7, 2012.
(33) F. Approval of claim voucher numbers 66904 through 66905, in the amount of $1,990.00, for the period ending June 7, 2012.
(34) G. Items Filed in the Office of the City Clerk:
- Community Development Block Grant Citizens Advisory Board meeting minutes of February 15, 2012.
- Citizens’ Transportation Advisory Committee meeting minutes of May 22, 2012.
- Lakewood Arts Commission meeting minutes of May 7, 2012.
R E G U L A R A G E N D A
Public Hearings and Appeals
(45) This is the date set for a public hearing by the City Council on the Six Year (2013-2018) Six Year Transportation Improvement Program.
(46) This is the date set for a public hearing by the City Council on the Draft FY 2010 Consolidated Plan Third Amendment, Draft FY 2011 Consolidated Plan Third and Fourth Amendments and FY 2012 Consolidated Plan Amendment for the Community Development Block Grant and HOME Investment Partnership Act programs.
(70) Resolution No. 2012-20
Authorizing the execution of an agreement with the Washington Military Department, in the amount of $76,000, relative to Federal Emergency Management Agency reimbursements from the January 2012 winter storm. - Assistant City Manager for Development Services
Briefing by the City Manager
City Council Comments
|< Prev||Next >|