LAKEWOOD CITY COUNCIL
Monday, June 4, 2012
City of Lakewood
City Council Chambers
6000 Main Street SW
Lakewood, WA 98499
Call to Order
City Manager Report
Proclamations and Presentations
- Youth Council Report.
- Clover Park School District Board Report.
- Recognizing the outgoing 2011-2012 Youth Council.
C O N S E N T A G E N D A
(1) A. Approval of the minutes of the City Council meeting of May 21, 2012.
(7) B. Approval of the minutes of the City Council Study Session of May 29, 2012.
(10) C. Approval of claim voucher numbers 9376828 and 66526 through 66654, in the amount of $280,839.65, for the period ending May 17, 2012.
(23) D. Approval of claim voucher numbers 66655 through 66719, in the amount of $497,106.67, for the period ending May 24, 2012.
(31) E. Items Filed in the Office of the City Clerk:
- Human Services Funding Advisory Board meeting minutes of March 28, 2012 and April 11, 2012.
- Citizens’ Transportation Advisory Committee meeting minutes of April 24, 2012.
- Landmarks and Heritage Advisory Board meeting minutes of March 22, 2012 and May 3, 2012.
- Parks and Recreation Advisory Board meeting minutes of April 24, 2012.
(49) F. Resolution No. 2012-18
Setting Monday, June 18, 2012, at approximately 7:00 p.m., as the date for a public hearing by the City Council on the Six Year (2013-2018) Transportation Improvement Program.
(51) G. Resolution No. 2012-19
Setting Monday, June 18, 2012, at approximately 7:00 p.m, as the date for a public hearing by the City Council on the Draft FY 2010 Consolidated Plan Third Amendment, Draft FY 2011 Consolidated Plan Third and Fourth Amendments and FY 2012 Consolidated Plan Amendment for the Community Development Block Grant and HOME Investment Partnership Act programs.
R E G U L A R A G E N D A
(54) Motion No. 2012-27
Appointing Ellie Wilson to serve on the Lakewood’s Promise Advisory Board for a two-year term. - Mayor
(58) Motion No. 2012-28
Authorizing the execution of an amendment to the agreement with the Washington State Patrol, in the amount of $87,000, for participating in the Missing Exploited Children’sTask Force. - Police Chief
(66) Motion No. 2012-29
Authorizing the execution of an agreement with Diverse Coatings, LLC, in the amount of $49,490 for exterior beam painting at City Hall.
Briefing by the City Manager
City Council Comments
|< Prev||Next >|