LAKEWOOD CITY COUNCIL
Monday, May 21, 2012
City of Lakewood
City Council Chambers
6000 Main Street SW
Lakewood, WA 98499
Call to Order
City Manager Report
Proclamations and Presentations
1. Update on 4/2 Stryker Brigade. – Colonel Michael A. Getchell, Commander of the 4th Stryker Brigade, 2nd Infantry Division
2. Proclamation declaring the week of May 20 through 26, 2012 as National Public Works Week. - Public Works Director Don Wickstrom
3. Recognizing Clover Park School District seniors for academic distinction. - Cinthia Vazquez and Ga-Young Jin of Clover Park School District; Chris Harman and Michaela Rehm of Lakes High School and Cady McCullar and Harmony Johnson of Harrison Preparatory
4. Business showcase. - Mr. Everett Boutwell, Division President, Northwest, McClane Company, Inc.
C O N S E N T A G E N D A
(1) A. Approval of the minutes of the City Council Strategic Planning Workshop of May 5, 2012.
(5) B. Approval of the minutes of the City Council meeting of May 7, 2012.
(13) C. Approval of the minutes of the City Council Study Session of May 14, 2012.
(16) D. Approval of payroll check numbers 112711 to 112718, and direct deposits and automated clearing house in the amount of $877,731.94, for the period May 1 - 15, 2012.
(17) E. Approval of claim voucher numbers 66306 through 66402, in the amount of $258,244.31, for the period ending May 3, 2012.
(28) F. Approval of claim voucher numbers 66403, in the amount of $15,000, for the period ending May 4, 2012.
(29) G. Approval of claim voucher numbers 66404 through 66525, in the amount of $436,609.98, for the period ending May 10, 2012.
(42) H. Items Filed in the Office of the City Clerk:
- Public Safety Advisory Committee meeting minutes of April 4, 2012.
- Redevelopment Advisory Board meeting minutes of April 10, 2012.
R E G U L A R A G E N D A
(48) Motion No. 2012-24
Appointing Kathy Bressler, Clayton DeNault, Judi Hanhi, Erik Kramer, Claudia Thomas, Debbie LeBeau, John Walstrum, Michele Johnson and Mary Dodsworth to serve on the Lakewood’s Promise Advisory Board. - Mayor
Appointing Susan Coulter and Werner Dillenburger to serve on the Lakewood Arts Commission. - Mayor
(66) Resolution No. 2012-16
Confirming a special assessment in the amount of $15,270.16 for the abatement of a dangerous building and public nuisance at 15004 Grant Avenue SW. – Assistant City Manager for Development Services
(70) Resolution No. 2012-17
Authorizing the execution of an interlocal agreement with Pierce County ratifying the Pierce County Countywide Planning Policy Amendments. - Assistant City Manager for Development Services
(189) Motion No. 2012-26
Authorizing the City Manager to enter into an agreement with AECOM Technical Services, Inc., in an amount not to exceed $303,763.71, for construction management services of the Lakewood Station Connection Project. - Public Works Director
Briefing by the City Manager
City Council Comments
|< Prev||Next >|