LAKEWOOD CITY COUNCIL
STUDY SESSION AGENDA
Monday, May 14, 2012
City of Lakewood
City Council Chambers
6000 Main Street SW
Lakewood, WA 98499
Call to Order
Items for Discussion:
(1) 1. Joint meeting with the Planning Advisory Board.
(4) 2. Review of the Community Development Block Grant and HOME funding proposal. - (Memorandum)
(8) 3. Review of the Pierce County Countywide Regional Council amendments. - (Memorandum)
Briefing by the City Manager
Items Tentatively Scheduled for the May 21, 2012 Regular City Council Meeting:
1. Item No. 3 above.
2. Update on 4/2 Stryker Brigade. – Colonel Michael A. Getchell, Commander of the 4th Stryker Brigade, 2nd Infantry Division
3. Proclamation declaring the week of May 20 through 26, 2012 as National Public Works Week. - Public Works Director Don Wickstrom
4. Recognizing Clover Park School District seniors for academic distinction.
5. Authorizing the abatement of a dangerous building and public nuisance at 15004 Grant Avenue SW. - (Resolution - Regular Agenda)
6. Appointing individuals to serve on the Lakewood’s Promise Advisory Board. – (Motion – Regular Agenda)
7. Amending Chapter 10.28 of the Lakewood Municipal Code relative to impounded vehicles prior to expiration of the impound period. - (Ordinance - Regular Agenda)
8. Authorizing the execution of an interlocal agreement with the Puget Sound Clean Air Agency relative to enforcement of burn bans. - (Motion - Regular Agenda)
City Council Comments
|< Prev||Next >|