LAKEWOOD CITY COUNCIL
Monday, May 7, 2012
City of Lakewood
City Council Chambers
6000 Main Street SW
Lakewood, WA 98499
Call to Order
City Manager Report
Proclamations and Presentations
1. Youth Council Report.
2. 2012 Legislative Session Overview. – Senator Mike Carrell
3. Proclamation declaring May 19, 2012 as Lakewood Community Cleanup Day. – Mr. Malcolm Russell, Keep Lakewood Beautiful
4. Proclamation declaring the week of May 7-11, 2012 as Teacher Appreciation Week - Mr. Sam Fitzgerald, President of the Clover Park Education Association
5. Clover Park School District Board Report.
(1) A. Approval of the minutes of the City Council meeting of April 16, 2012.
(8) B. Approval of the minutes of the City Council Study Session of April 23, 2012.
(13) C. Approval of payroll check numbers 112697 to 112701, and direct deposits and automated clearing house in the amount of $875,752.83, for the period April 1 - 15, 2012.
(14) D. Approval of payroll check numbers 112702 to 112710, and direct deposits and automated clearing house in the amount of $1,216,408.13, for the period April 16 - 30, 2012.
(15) E. Approval of claim voucher numbers 66000 through 66097, in the amount of $312,895.85, for the period ending April 12, 2012.
(16) F. Approval of claim voucher numbers 9218607, 66098 through 66232, in the amount of $420,130.25, for the period ending April 19, 2012.
(17) G. Approval of claim voucher numbers 66233 through 66305, in the amount of $288,883.95, for the period ending April 26, 2012.
(18) H. Items Filed in the Office of the City Clerk:
- Parks and Recreation Advisory Board meeting minutes of March 20, 2012.
- Citizens’ Transportation Advisory Committee meeting minutes of March 27, 2012.
- Lodging Tax Advisory Committee meeting minutes of August 29, 2011.
R E G U L A R A G E N D A
Public Hearings and Appeals
(102) Resolution No. 2012-13
Reappointing Don Anderson to serve on the newly composed Pierce Transit Board of Commissioners. - Mayor
(105) Motion No. 2012-21
Appointing Dan Durr and William “Bill” Russell to serve on the Redevelopment Advisory Board through May 23, 2015. - Mayor
(116) Motion No. 2012-22
Appointing Phil Ferrell to serve on the Citizens’ Transportation Advisory Committee through November 5, 2014. - Mayor
(120) Ordinance No. 548
Amending Title 5 of the Lakewood Municipal Code relative to business licenses. - Assistant City Manager for Development Services
(143) Resolution No. 2012-14
Approving the Fiscal Year 2012 Consolidated Plan and FY 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011 Consolidated Plan Amendments for the Community Development Block Grant and HOME Investment Partnership Act Programs and proposed use of funds. – Assistant City Manager for Development Services
(213) Resolution No. 2012-15
Authorizing the City Manager to execute an interlocal agreement with Pierce County and the cities and towns of Pierce County to amend the Pierce County Countywide Planning Policies to designate the City of University Place as a candidate Regional Growth Center. - Assistant City Manager for Development Services
(226) Motion No. 2012-23
Awarding a bid to Pease Construction, Inc., in the amount of $2,312,167.50 for the construction of a pedestrian bridge for the Lakewood Connection Project. - Public Works Director
Briefing by the City Manager
City Council Comments
|< Prev||Next >|