LAKEWOOD CITY COUNCIL AGENDA
Tuesday, January 17, 2012
City of Lakewood
City Council Chambers
6000 Main Street SW
Lakewood, WA 98499
Call to Order
Reports by the City Manager
C O N S E N T A G E N D A
(1) A. Approval of the minutes of City Council meeting of January 3, 2012.
(9) B. Approval of the minutes of the City Council Strategic Planning Workshop of January 7, 2012.
(12) C. Approval of the minutes of the Joint Lakewood, DuPont and Steilacoom City Councils meeting of January 9, 2012.
(16) D. Approval of payroll check numbers 112630 to 112636, and direct deposits and automated clearing house in the amount of $1,313,250.97, for the period December 16-31, 2011.
(17) E. Approval of claim voucher numbers 64528 to 64641, in the amount of $404,564.94, for the period ending December 29, 2011.
(30) F. Approval of claim voucher numbers 64642 to 64706, in the amount of $241,435.68, for the period ending January 5, 2012.
(38) G. Items Filed in the Office of the City Clerk:
- Community Development Block Grant Citizens’ Advisory Board meeting minutes of September 28, 2011.
- Redevelopment Advisory Board meeting minutes of November 8, 2011.
- Public Safety Advisory Committee meeting minutes of November 2, and December 7, 2011.
(48) H. Motion No. 2012-09
Authorizing the execution of an agreement with the Tacoma-Pierce County Humane Society, in the amount of $116,750, for animal sheltering services from January 1, 2012 through December 31, 2012.
R E G U L A R A G E N D A
(56) Motion No. 2012-05
Confirming the City Manager’s appointment of Stafford L. Smith as Hearings Examiner and Phil Olbrechts as Hearings Examiner Pro-Tem; and authorizing the execution of agreements for said services. – Assistant City Manager for Development Services
(71) Resolution No. 2012-06
Expressing support for the Clover Park School District February 14, 2012 special election replacement levy for educational programs and operations. – City Manager
(76) Motion No. 2012-06
Authorizing the execution of an interlocal agreement with Pierce County, in the amount of $150,000, for the operation and management of Fort Steilacoom Park from January 1, 2012 through December 31, 2014. – Parks, Recreation and Community Services Director
(88) Motion No. 2012-07
Authorizing the execution of an interlocal agreement with the Washington State Department of Social and Health Services, in the amount of $462,000, for Western State Hospital community partnerships from July 1, 2011 through June 30, 2013. – Police Chief
(99) Motion No. 2012-08
Authorizing the execution of an interlocal agreement with the Washington State Department of Social and Health Services, in the amount of $90,000, for Western State Hospital police services from July 1, 2011 through June 30, 2013. – Police Chief
Briefing by the City Manager
City Council Comments
|< Prev||Next >|