LAKEWOOD CITY COUNCIL AGENDA
Monday, December 5, 2011
City of Lakewood
City Council Chambers
6000 Main Street SW
Lakewood, WA 98499
Call to Order
Reports by the City Manager
Proclamations and Presentations
1. Proclamation extending appreciation to Claudia Thomas for her dedicated service to the Lakewood City Council and citizens of Lakewood. – Councilmember Claudia Thomas
2. Youth Council Report.
3. Clover Park School District Report.
C O N S E N T A G E N D A
(1) A. Approval of the minutes of the Joint City Council and Legislators special meeting of November 18, 2011.
(3) B. Approval of the minutes of the City Council meeting of November 21, 2011.
(11) C. Approval of the minutes of the City Council Study Session of November 28, 2011.
(15) D. Approval of claim voucher numbers 900246 to 900248 and 63919 to 64053, in the amount of $1,131,251.15, for the period ending, November 17, 2011.
(29) E. Approval of claim voucher numbers 64054 to 64124, in the amount of $187,081.34, for the period ending November 23, 2011.
(37) F. Items Filed in the Office of the City Clerk:
- Citizens’ Transportation Advisory Committee meeting minutes of November 1, 2011.
- Planning Advisory Board meeting minutes of October 26, 2011
- Parks and Recreation Advisory Board meeting minutes of September 27, 2011.
- Public Safety Advisory Committee meeting minutes of October 5, 2011.
R E G U L A R A G E N D A
(54) Motion No. 2011-49
Appointing James Taylor to the Planning Advisory Board through February 11, 2013. - Mayor
(58) Motion No. 2011-50
Appointing Joan Cooley, Steve Dunkleberger, and Walter Neary to the Landmarks and Heritage Advisory Board starting January 1, 2012. - Mayor
(66) Motion No. 2011-51
Reappointing Mary Bohn, Susan Hart and Paula Renz to the Human Services Funding Advisory Board through December 31, 2014. - Mayor
(74) Resolution No. 2011-13
Appointing an elected official to represent the City of Lakewood at the Pierce Transit Public Transportation Improvement Conference and meetings to consider the need and desirability of adjusting the boundary of Pierce Transit. – Mayor
(77) Ordinance No. 542
Approving the 2011 budget amendments. – Assistant City Manager for Administrative Services
(81) Ordinance No. 543
Amending Sections 10.16.010 and 10.16.015 of the Lakewood Municipal Code relative to vehicles parking in public rights-of-way. – Police Chief
(91) Motion No. 2011-52
Authorizing the execution of a collective bargaining agreement with the Teamsters for 2011-2012. – Human Resources Director
(120) Motion No. 2011-53
Authorizing the City Manager to execute a grant agreement with the Transportation Improvement Board, in the amount of $750,000, for improvements at Murray Road between 146th and 150th Street and 150th Street between Murray Road and Spring Street. – Public Works Director
Briefing by the City Manager
City Council Comments
|< Prev||Next >|