LAKEWOOD CITY COUNCIL AGENDA
Monday, November 21, 2011
City of Lakewood
City Council Chambers
6000 Main Street SW
Lakewood, WA 98499
Call to Order
Reports by the City Manager
Proclamations and Presentations
1. Update on 4/2 Stryker Brigade. – Colonel Michael A. Getchell, Commander of the 4th Stryker Brigade, 2nd Infantry Division
C O N S E N T A G E N D A
(1) A. Approval of the minutes of the City Council meeting minutes of November 7, 2011.
(7) B. Approval of the minutes of the City Council Study Session of November 14, 2011.
(12) C. Approval of payroll check numbers 112612 to 112616 , and direct deposits and automated clearing house in the amount of $915,949.05, for the period November 1-15, 2011.
(13) D. Approval of claim voucher numbers 900244, 900245, and 63686 to 63803, in the amount of $819,129.91, for the period ending, November 3, 2011.
(27) E. Approval of claim voucher numbers 63804 to 63918, in the amount of $439,456.96, for the period ending November 10, 2011.
(40) F. Items Filed in the Office of the City Clerk:
- Lakewood Arts Commission meeting minutes of October 3, 2011.
- Redevelopment Advisory Board meeting minutes of October 11, 2011.
R E G U L A R A G E N D A
Public Hearings and Appeals
(46) This is the date set for a public hearing by the City Council on the 2012 property tax levy within the city’s boundaries.
(47) Motion No. 2011–44
Reappointing Paul Wagemann to the Citizens’ Transportation Advisory Committee through November 5, 2014. - Mayor
(52) Motion No. 2011-45
Reappointing Kalina Marie Miller and Sam Ross to the Public Safety Advisory Committee through August 6, 2014. - Mayor
(58) Ordinance No. 540
Approving the 2012 property tax levy within the city’s boundaries. – Assistant City Manager for Administrative Services
(64) Ordinance No. 541
Approving the 2012 budget amendments. – Assistant City Manager for Administrative Services
(71) Motion No. 2011-46
Approving the 2012 human services funding allocation and authorizing the City Manager to enter into agreements for said services. – Parks, Recreation and Community Services Director
(74) Motion No. 2011-47
Approving the 2012 lodging tax funding allocation and authorizing the City Manager to enter into agreements for said services. – Economic Development Director
(77) Motion No. 2011-48
Authorizing the execution of an agreement with the Nisqually Detention and Corrections Center for five years for jail services. – Police Chief
Briefing by the City Manager
City Council Comments
|< Prev||Next >|