LAKEWOOD CITY COUNCIL AGENDA
Monday, October 17, 2011
City of Lakewood
City Council Chambers
6000 Main Street SW
Lakewood, WA 98499
Call to Order
Reports by the City Manager
Proclamations and Presentations
1. Proclaiming October 2011 as Domestic Violence Awareness Month. – Ms. Karin White-Tautfest, Deputy Director, YWCA
2. Proclamation declaring October 22, 2011 as Make a Difference Day. – Ms. Olivia Whalen, Youth Council
3. Proclamation recognizing Lakewood as one of 100 Best Cities in the United States of America for Young People. – Ms. Debbie LeBeau, Superintendent, Clover Park School District
4. Lakewood Police Chief’s Citizen Commendation Award. – Mr. Shawn Klarich
5. Pierce County’s Winter Air Pollution Problem. – Mr. Craig Kenworthy, Executive Director, Puget Sound Clean Air Agency
6. City of Lakewood’s website overview. – Mr. Mike Savage, Mr. Lane DeLarme and Mr. Tyler Miller
C O N S E N T A G E N D A
(1) A. Approval of the minutes of the City Council Strategic Workshop meeting minutes of October 1, 2011.
(3) B. Approval of the minutes of the City Council meeting of October 3, 2011.
(9) C. Approval of the minutes of the City Council Study Session of October 10, 2011.
(13) D. Approval of payroll check numbers 112593 to 112599, and direct deposits and automated clearing house in the amount of $1,320,201.44, for the period September 16-30, 2011.
(14) E. Approval of claim voucher numbers 63192 to 63283, in the amount of $547,976.21, for the period ending September 29, 2011.
(24) F. Approval of claim voucher numbers 200241, 200242, 63284 to 63416 , in the amount of $350,651.15 for the period ending October 6, 2011.
(38) G. Items Filed in the Office of the City Clerk:
- Community Development Block Grant Citizens Advisory Board meeting minutes of September 14, 2011.
- Community Development Block Grant Citizens Advisory Board and Human Services Funding Advisory Board Public Hearing meeting minutes of September 8, 2011.
- Citizens’ Transportation Advisory Committee meeting minutes of July 12, 2011.
- Parks and Recreation Advisory Board meeting minutes of June 28, 2011.
- Lakewood Arts Commission meeting minutes of September 12, 2011.
- Redevelopment Advisory Board meeting minutes of September 13, 2011.
R E G U L A R A G E N D A
(65) Motion No. 2011-39
Reappointing Rebecca Huber and Linda Smith to the Lodging Tax Advisory Committee through November 1, 2014. - Mayor
(71) Motion No. 2011-40
Appointing Douglas Babbit to the Planning Advisory Board through February 11, 2015. - Mayor
Briefing by the City Manager
City Council Comments
|< Prev||Next >|