LAKEWOOD CITY COUNCIL AGENDA
Monday, October 3, 2011
Call to Order
Reports by the City Manager
Proclamations and Presentations
1. Presentation of 2011-2012 Stormwater Pollution Prevention and Water Conservation Calendar – Ms. Diana Halar, Public Works Compliance Inspector and Park Lodge Elementary School
2. Youth Council Report.
3. Presentation of the American flag. – Ms. Marion Ball, Vice Command of the Military Order of the World Wars, American Legion Post 138
4. Proclamation declaring October 2011 as National Arts and Humanities Month. – Ms. Shirley Peterson, Chair, Lakewood Arts Commission
5. Port of Tacoma Update. – Ms. Connie Bacon, President, Port of Tacoma Commissioners
6. National Development Council presentation on public/private development partnerships. – Mr. John Finke, Director, National Development Council
7. Clover Park School District Report.
C O N S E N T A G E N D A
(1) A. Approval of the minutes of the City Council meeting of September 6, 2011.
(8) B. Approval of the minutes of the City Council Study Session of September 12, 2011.
(11) C. Approval of the minutes of the City Council Study Session of September 26, 2011.
(15) D. Approval of payroll check numbers 112586 to 112592, and direct deposits and automated clearing house in the amount of $926,926.26, for the period September 1 – 15, 2011.
(16) E. Approval of claim voucher numbers 62820 to 62938, in the amount of $730,266.47, for the period ending September 1, 2011.
(29) F. Approval of claim voucher numbers 900233 to 900237 and 62939 to 63010, in the amount of $319,997.11 for the period ending September 8, 2011.
(38) G. Approval of claim voucher numbers 900238, 900239, 63011 to 63075, in the amount of $325,158.76, for the period ending September 15, 2011.
(46) H. Approval of claim voucher numbers 900240, 63076 to 63191, in the amount of $378,660.15, for the period ending September 22, 2011.
(59) I. Items Filed in the Office of the City Clerk:
- Public Safety Advisory Committee meeting minutes of July 6 and August 3, 2011.
- Lodging Tax Advisory Committee meeting minutes of June 27, 2011.
- Lakewood Arts Commission meeting minutes of July 11 and August 1, 2011.
- Community Development Block Grant Citizens Advisory Board meeting minutes of August 24, 2011.
- Redevelopment Advisory Board meeting minutes of June 14, 2011.
- Human Services Funding Advisory Board meeting minutes of June 13, 2011.
- Landmarks and Heritage Advisory Board meeting minutes of April 7, 2011.
- Planning Advisory Board meeting minutes of August 17, 2011.
R E G U L A R A G E N D A
(93) Motion No. 2011-36
Appointing Holly Brown, Jan Giroux, Robert Lawrence, Katrina Redding and reappointing Susan Cowperthwaite and Retha Hayward to serve on the Lakewood Arts Commission through October 15, 2014. - Mayor
(112) Resolution No. 2011-12
Adopting the Fiscal Year 2012 Consolidated Plan policies and strategies for Community Development Block Grant and HOME Investment Act Grant Funds. – Assistant City Manager for Development Services
(120) Motion No. 2011-37
Authorizing the execution of a grant agreement with the Office of Economic Adjustment, in the amount of $396,167 for the JBLM Growth Coordination Plan implementation. – Assistant City Manager for Development Services
(139) Motion No. 2011-38
Authorizing the execution of a grant application with the Office of Economic Adjustment, in the amount of $5,700,000 for Madigan Hospital access improvements. – Public Works Director
Briefing by the City Manager
City Council Comments
|< Prev||Next >|