LAKEWOOD CITY COUNCIL AGENDA
Monday, July 18, 2011
City of Lakewood
City Council Chambers
6000 Main Street SW
Lakewood, WA 98499
Call to Order
Reports by the City Manager
Proclamations and Presentations
1. Pierce Transit October Service Reduction Update - Ms. Tina Lee, Principal Planner, Pierce Transit
C O N S E N T A G E N D A
(1) A. Approval of the minutes of the City Council meeting of July 5, 2011.
(5) B. Approval of the minutes of the City Council Study Session of July 11, 2011.
(9) C. Approval of payroll check numbers 112505 to 112516, direct deposits and automated clearing house, in the amount of $1,308,402.02 for the period June 16-30, 2011.
(10) D. Approval of claim voucher numbers 61866 to 61991, in the amount of $505,795.96, for the period ending June 30, 2011.
(23) E. Approval of claim voucher numbers 61992 to 62082, in the amount of $474,519.13, for the period ending July 7, 2011.
(34) F. Items Filed in the Office of the City Clerk:
- Planning Advisory Board meeting minutes of May 18 and June 29, 2011.
- Redevelopment Advisory Board meeting minutes of May 24, 2011.
- Lodging Tax Advisory Committee meeting minutes of September 13, 2011.
- Public Safety Advisory Committee meeting minutes of June 1, 2011.
- Citizens’ Transportation Advisory Committee meeting minutes of June 21, 2011.
R E G U L A R A G E N D A
(58) Ordinance No. 538
Extending the proposed sewer franchise to Pierce County for an additional 60 days. – City Attorney
(61) Resolution No. 2011-10
Adopting the Six Year Transportation Improvement Program (2012-2017) – Public Works Director
(90) Motion No. 2011-26
Authorizing the execution of an interlocal agreement with Pierce County, for approximately $55,200, relative to the Woodbrook and Tillicum low flow sewer system operation and maintenance. – Public Works Director
Briefing by the City Manager
- Camp Murray Gate Update
City Council Comments
|< Prev||Next >|