LAKEWOOD CITY COUNCIL AGENDA
Monday, May 16, 2011
City of Lakewood
City Council Chambers
6000 Main Street SW
Lakewood, WA 98499
Call to Order
Reports by the City Manager
Proclamations and Presentations
1. Proclamation declaring May 15 – 21, 2011 as National Public Works Week. – Mr. Don Wickstrom, Public Works Director
2. Update on 4/2 Stryker Brigade – Colonel Michael A. Getchell, Commander of the 4th Stryker Brigade, 2nd Infantry Division
C O N S E N T A G E N D A
(1) A. Approval of the minutes of the City Council meeting of May 2, 2011.
(6) B. Approval of the minutes of the City Council Study Session of May 9, 2011.
(10) C. Approval of payroll check numbers 245, 246, 112252 to 112262, 112484 to 112499, and direct deposit check numbers 116192 to 116456, in the amount of $1,179,020.28 for the period April 16-30, 2011.
(11) D. Approval of claim voucher numbers 61016 to 61100, in the amount of $733,934.80, for the period ending April 28, 2011.
(19) E. Approval of claim voucher numbers 61101 to 61218, in the amount of $315,991.77, for the period ending May 5, 2011.
(32) F. Items Filed in the Office of the City Clerk:
- Lakewood Arts Commission meeting minutes of April 4, 2011.
R E G U L A R A G E N D A
(37) Motion No. 2011-15
Appointing Phillip Raschke to serve on the Lodging Tax Advisory Committee through November 1, 2013. - Mayor
(45) Motion No. 2011-16
Appointing James Guerrero, Thomas James and Denise Yochum to serve on the Redevelopment Advisory Board from May 24, 2011 through May 23, 2014. - Mayor
(56) Proposed sign code amendments.
(61) Ordinance No. 534
Amending Chapter 18A.50 of the Lakewood Municipal Code relative to signage. – Assistant City Manager for Development Services
(94) Motion No. 2011-17
Authorizing the execution of an agreement with KPG, Inc. in an amount not to exceed $87,136 for survey services for the design of Bridgeport Way SW from 83rd Street SW to 75th Street SW. – Public Works Director
Briefing by the City Manager
City Council Comments
|< Prev||Next >|