LAKEWOOD CITY COUNCIL AGENDA
Monday, May 2, 2011
City of Lakewood
City Council Chambers
6000 Main Street SW
Lakewood, WA 98499
Call to Order
Reports by the City Manager
Proclamations and Presentations
- Youth Council Report.
- Proclamation declaring May 7 – 15, 2011 as Travel and Tourism Week. – Ms. Jenny Schorr, Director of Operations, Tacoma Regional Convention + Visitor Bureau
- Proclamation declaring May 1 – 7, 2011 as Teachers Appreciation Week. – Mr. Sam Fitzgerald, President of the Clover Park Education Association
- Clover Park School District Report.
5. Status report of the Tillicum Neighborhood Plan.
C O N S E N T A G E N D A
( 14 ) A. Approval of the minutes of the City Council meeting of April 18, 2011.
( 22 ) B. Approval of the minutes of the City Council Study Session of April 25, 2011.
( 25 ) C. Approval of payroll check numbers 244, 112254 to 112256, 112476 to 112483, and direct deposit check numbers 115930 to 116191, in the amount of $880,910.74, for the period April 1 - 15, 2011.
( 35 ) D. Approval of claim voucher numbers 60830 to 60914, in the amount of $294,709.79, for the period ending April 14, 2011.
( 45 ) E. Approval of claim voucher numbers 900201 and 60915 to 60916, in the amount of $89,034.19, for the period ending April 15, 2011.
( 46 ) F. Approval of claim voucher numbers 900211, 900212 and 60917 to 61014, in the amount of $276,195.68, for the period ending April 21, 2011.
( 58 ) G. Items Filed in the Office of the City Clerk:
- Lakewood Arts Commission meeting minutes of March 7, 2011.
- Parks and Recreation Advisory Board meeting minutes of March 22, 2011.
- Citizens’ Transportation Advisory Committee meeting minutes of April 12, 2011.
R E G U L A R A G E N D A
( 79 ) Resolution No. 2011-06
Approving the Fiscal Year 2011 Consolidated Plan and amendments to the Fiscal Years 2008, 2009 and 2010 Annual Action Plans and the proposed use of funds. – Assistant City Manager for Development Services
Briefing by the City Manager
City Council Comments
|< Prev||Next >|