LAKEWOOD CITY COUNCIL AGENDA
Monday, April 19, 2010
City of Lakewood
City Council Chambers
6000 Main Street SW
Lakewood, WA 98499
Call to Order
Reports by the City Manager
Proclamations and Presentations
- Proclamation declaring April 24, 2010 as Parks Appreciation Day. – Mr. Roger Laybourn, Chair, Parks and Recreation Advisory Board
- Proclamation declaring April 26, 2010 as Domestic Violence Awareness Day - Ms. Susan Adams, Director, Family Justice Center and Ms. Miriam Barnett, Executive Director, YWCA
C O N S E N T A G E N D A
( 1) A. Approval of the minutes of the City Council meeting of April 5, 2010.
( 6) B. Approval of the minutes of the City Council Study Session of April 12, 2010.
(11) C. Approval of payroll check numbers 1, 218, 111961 to 111989 and direct deposit check numbers 39623 to 39884, in the amount of $1,226,229.69 for the period March 15, 2010 through March 31, 2010.
Lakewood City Council Agenda -2- April 19, 2010
(22) D. Approval of payroll check numbers 219, 111990 to 112005 and direct deposit check numbers 39885 to 40141, in the amount of $854,642.44, for the period April 1, 2010 through April 15, 2010.
(31) E. Approval of claim voucher numbers 55771 to 55857, in the amount of $1,400,066.01, for the period ending March 31, 2010.
(40) F. Approval of claim voucher numbers 55858 to 55958, in the amount of $335,613.01, for the period ending April 7, 2010.
(51) G. Approval of claim voucher numbers 55959 to 56050, in the amount of $434,763.18, for the period ending April 15, 2010.
(61) H. Items Filed in the Office of the City Clerk:
1. Lakewood Arts Commission meeting minutes of January 4, 2010 and February 1, 2010.
2. Redevelopment Advisory Board meeting minutes of March 16, 2010.
3. Lakewood Sister Cities Association General Membership meeting minutes of March 18, 2010.
4. Citizens Transportation Advisory Committee meeting minutes of March 23, 2010.
R E G U L A R A G E N D A
Public Hearings and Appeals
(84) This is the date set for a public hearing by the City Council on the Five Year FY 2010-2015 Consolidated Plan, FY 2010 Annual Action Plan and FY 2007 and FY 2008 Consolidated Plan amendments and proposed use of funds for CDBG and HOME.
(85) This is the date set for a public hearing by the City Council relative to the abatement of dangerous buildings and a public nuisance at 15013 Union Avenue SW. (Richard Hilton)
Lakewood City Council Agenda -3- April 19, 2010
(100) This is the date set for a public hearing by the City Council relative to the abatement of dangerous buildings and a public nuisance at 12706 Pacific Highway SW. (Hyun Park)
(116) Motion No. 2010-12
Appointing Edward Judie, Jr. to serve on the Human Services Funding Advisory Board through December 31, 2010. - Mayor
(122) Ordinance No. 514
Amending Chapter 15A.14 of the Lakewood Municipal Code relative to the International Fire Code for automatic fire sprinkler systems in townhouses. – Assistant City Manager for Development Services
(127) Motion No. 2010-13
Awarding a bid to Road Construction Northwest, Inc, in the amount of $378,536.90, for the construction of overlay improvements on Gravelly Lake Drive SW from 100th Street to Bridgeport Way SW (e1160). – Public Works Director
(131) Motion No. 2010-14
Awarding a bid to Miles Resources LLC, in the amount of $378,095, for the construction of storm drainage system improvements on 59th Avenue SW from Bridgeport Way SW and Gravelly Lake Drive SW (e2031). – Public Works Director
Lakewood City Council Agenda -4- April 19, 2010
(136) Motion No. 2010-15
Authorizing the execution of an agreement with the Washington Auto Theft Prevention Authority, in the amount of $500,000, for the auto theft reduction program from July 1, 2010 through June 30, 2011. – Police Chief
Briefing by the City Manager
City Council Comments
|< Prev||Next >|