LAKEWOOD CITY COUNCIL AGENDA
Monday, September 21, 2009
City of Lakewood
City Council Chambers
6000 Main Street SW
Lakewood, WA 98499
Call to Order
Reports by the City Manager
Proclamations and Presentations
1. Presentation on Pierce Transit?s System Redesign Project. ? Ms. Tina Lee, Senior Planner, Pierce Transit
C O N S E N T A G E N D A
( 1) A. Approval of the minutes of the City Council meeting of September8, 2009.
( 8) B. Approval of the minutes of the City Council Study Session of September14, 2009.
(13) C. Approval of payroll check numbers 205, 111589 to 11619, and direct deposit check numbers 36303 to 36559, in the amount of $889,757.66, for the period September 1-15, 2009.
(23) D. Approval of claim voucher numbers 52984 to 53069, in the amount of $412,902.98, for the period ending September 10, 2009.
Lakewood City Council Agenda -2- September 21, 2009
(33) E. Approval of claim voucher numbers 53070 to 53120, in the amount of $157,855.14, for the period ending September 17, 2009.
(39) F. Items Filed in the Office of the City Clerk:
1. Lodging Tax Advisory Committee meeting minutes of April 13, 2009.
2. Human Services Funding Advisory Board meeting minutes of June 2, 2009.
3. Public Safety Advisory Committee meeting minutes of July 1 and August 12, 2009.
4. Lakewood Arts Commission meeting minutes of July 6, 2009.
5. Planning Advisory Board meeting minutes of August 12 and 26, 2009.
6. Community Development Block Grant Citizens Advisory Board meeting minutes of August 12, 2009.
7. Joint Community Development Block Grant Citizens Advisory Board and Human Services Funding Advisory Board Public Hearing minutes of September 9, 2009.
R E G U L A R A G E N D A
(77) Ordinance No. 500
Amending Title14, Title 17 and Title 18A of the Lakewood Municipal Code relative to the land use permitting procedures. - Assistant City Manager for Development
(160) Motion No. 2009-44 (Postponed from the September 8, 2009 Council Agenda)
Amending the agreement with Redflex Traffic Systems, Inc., to continue the photo enforcement program for five years. - Police Chief
Lakewood City Council Agenda -3- September 21, 2009
(168) Motion No. 2009-46
Authorizing the City Manager to execute an agreement with the Department of Justice, in the amount of $142,000, for the continuation of the Weed and Seed program through September 30, 2010. ? Police Chief
(250) Motion No. 2009-47
Authorizing the City Manager to execute a grant agreement with the U.S. Department of Energy, in the amount of $541,000, to develop an energy efficiency and conservation strategy for deploying efficient timing and synchronization of 58 signalized intersections. ? Public Works Director
(265) Motion No. 2009-48
Authorizing the City Manager to execute an agreement with AHBL, Inc., in the amount of $99,942, for consultant services to update the Shoreline Master Program. ? Assistant City Manager for Development
(281) Motion No. 2009-49
Authorizing the execution of a collective bargaining agreement with the Teamsters Local No. 117 Union from January 1, 2008 to December 31, 2010. ? Human Resources Director
Briefing by the City Manager
City Council Comments
|< Prev||Next >|