LAKEWOOD CITY COUNCIL AGENDA
Monday, May 4, 2009
City of Lakewood
City Council Chambers
6000 Main Street SW
Lakewood, WA 98499
Call to Order
Reports by the City Manager
Proclamations and Presentations
1. Youth Council Report.
2. Proclamation declaring May 3-9, 2009 as Teachers Appreciation Week. ? Mr. Sam Fitzgerald, President, Clover Park Education Association
3. Proclamation declaring May 8, 2009 as National Public Gardens Day. ?
Ms. Stephanie Walsh, Executive Director, Lakewold Gardens
4. Proclamation declaring May 17-23, 2009 as National Public Works Week. ? Mr. Don Wickstrom, Public Works Director, City of Lakewood
5. Clover Park School District Board Report.
C O N S E N T A G E N D A
( 1) A. Approval of the minutes of the City Council meeting of April 20, 2009.
( 8) B. Approval of the minutes of the City Council Special Meeting of April 27, 2009.
Lakewood City Council Agenda -2- May 4, 2009
(10) C. Approval of the minutes of the City Council Study Session of April 27, 2009.
(14) D. Approval of payroll check numbers 195, 111261 to 111282 and direct deposit check numbers 33759 to 34010, in the amount of $821,502.93, for the period April 1-15, 2009.
(23) E. Approval of claim voucher numbers 50982 to 51085, in the amount of $623,724.20, for the period ending April 24, 2009.
(34) F. Approval of claim voucher numbers 51086 to 51216, in the amount of $898,873.22, for the period ending April 30, 2009.
(47) G. Items Filed in the Office of the City Clerk:
1. Parks and Recreation Advisory Board meeting minutes of March 24, 2009.
2. Citizens Transportation Advisory Committee meeting minutes of
April 7, 2009.
R E G U L A R A G E N D A
(57) Ordinance No. 491
Amending the 2009 supplemental budget. ? Assistant City Manager for Finance and Administrative Services
(62) Resolution No. 2009-11
Adopting the Fiscal Year (FY) 2009 Consolidated Plan, Amendments to the FY2006 and FY2008 Consolidated Annual Action Plan, and proposed use of Community Development Block Grant and HOME Investment Partnership Act funds. - General Services Director/City Clerk
Lakewood City Council Agenda -3- May 4, 2009
Briefing by the City Manager
City Council Comments
|< Prev||Next >|